Featured
How Much Weight Should You Gain By 20 Weeks
How Much Weight Should You Gain By 20 Weeks. #6 notnic, apr 25, 2012. I think it is normal.

How much pregnancy weight you should gain depends on where you started out: Don't worry to much about how much weight your gaining, esp if you had a low bmi to start with. During the second trimester weight gain should be steady, averaging around 1 pound a week for the rest of the pregnancy.
It Gets Harder To As You Get Bigger.
Don't worry your dr will let you know if there is a problem with your weight gain. I am 23 weeks and so far i gained 12 pounds, however, 6 of them in last 14 days! As you near the end of your first trimester, and begin the second, weight gain is expected to increase.
I Do And Have Never Been Able To Put Weight On Easily (No That Is Not As Most Women Say 'Lucky') And Up Until About Week 28 Didn't Put On Much At All, Now Week 32 And Have A Bump, Though Still Measuring Small.
Honestly i would recommend gaining as much as possible. I gained 19lbs by 20 weeks. I was told about 1 pound per week in 2nd and 3rd trimesters, so by 20 weeks should have gained about 7 pounds.
I Have Gained 10 Pounds This Is My Second Child I Started Off At 132Lbs And Now At 142Lbs.
Underweight, at a healthy weight, overweight,. I am 20 weeks too!!! But that range is for people whose body mass index (bmi) falls into the “normal weight” category before pregnancy.
Started Off At 113, Went Down To 110 And Now I'm At 123!
5'6 and 145lbs pre pregnancy. If you're eating normally or better than normally then it's just part of the process, it's not getting fat! My doctor says it is absolutely fine, just stay off sugar and do continue moderate excercizing!
It Only Means That Your Baby Needs This Weight.
Between about 28 to 40 pounds or 12.5 and 18 kgs extra weight during pregnancy. I have gained 13 lbs, im 20 weeks today. I lost 14lbs, in fact.
Popular Posts
How Many Weight Watchers Points In Turkey Bacon
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment